- First name
- Last name
- oneworld – platform for south east europe (owpsee) Foundation
- Bosnia Herzegovina
- Author Profile
Feminist, activist, writer/blogger, queer, migrant since ever, trying to connect feminist political theory and practices.
In 1994 started to work and live in the Balkans, first Croatia, then Macedonia, Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia Herzegovina, where I live since September 1999.
Since 2006 I am coordinating the oneworld platform for southeast europe (owpsee) foundation.
Active on women & gender issues with a specific interest on the intersection with ict (information and communication technology) and internet, digital story telling facilitator and GEM practitioner.
Interested in research and evaluation, I began to collaborate in the drafting of national reports on BiH for GISWatch.org in 2007 and never stopped, last year started collaborating on the European Social Watch edition. This year enrolled at the Diplo capacity building program on Internet Governance.
Since August 2010 I started writing regularly for the portal www.unimondo.org about the Balkans from a comparative perspectives, currently coordinating for the women association”Zene Zenama” their local feminist-activist women studies program.
I write my name small letters as a tribute to bell hooks
valentina pellizzer is watching
- Bosnia and Herzegovina - (Infrastructure)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina - (Freedom of expression)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina - (Civil society participation)
- Bosnie-Herzégovine - (Bosnie-Herzégovine)
- Bosnia - (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Western Balkans - (2012 - The internet and corruption)
- Bosna i Hercegovina - (2011 - Internet rights and democratisation)
- Bosnia and Herzegovenia - (2010 - ICTs and Environmental Sustainability)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina