- First name
- Last name
- Media High Council
- Author Profile
I was born in 1972. I am married with three children.
- MA in Media and Communication (Option: New Media, Governance and Democracy) from the University of Leicester;
- BA in Arts and Humanities (English Language and literature) from the National University of Rwanda;
- Part-time courses in Computer Science at the National University of Rwanda;
- Online courses on e-government by UNPAN and e-learning policies by ADBI at the end of which I received certificates
DUTIES (among others):
- Project Coordinator of a project designed from a joint programme by UNDP and DFID to strengthen good governance (within 6 constitutional public institutions) at Media High Council;
- GISWatch: author of Rwanda chapter since 2008.
- Coordinator of Food Security and Water dgCommunities at Development Gateway Foundation;
- Content Team Leader at Rwanda Development Gateway;
- Filed manager for RIA data collection on e-access and usage survey;
- Communication and Documentation Officer at CCOAIB and DUHAMIC ADRI (leading Civil Society Networks in Rwanda);
- Media Monitor at High Council of the Press (now Media High Council);
- I have been involved in several researches aimed as understanding the role of ICT for development such as the UNDP research on Pro-poor ICT enable development; CICEWA reserach on telecommunication reforms.